Need an Online Store for your Business?
AmandaMarks Creative provides E-commerce development primarily using the OpenCart or WooCommerce platform. Both shopping carts offer a lot of features:
OpenCart is an open source PHP-based online shopping cart providing your business with a feature rich e-commerce solution. You can add products, product categories, integrate features such as wishlists, product compare, price filtering and more. OpenCart is meant to be a stand alone system that is not intended to work with WordPress (although it is possible to use both systems together to create a company website).
Another feature rich e-commerce solution, WooCommerce is specifically developed to work in conjunction with WordPress. So if you want to take advantage of the blogging, CMS and marketing capabilities of WordPress while managing a storefront, WooCommerce may be the choice for your business.
What We Can Do With These Carts
We can work with you using either of these shopping carts to give you a completely custom and uniquely branded online store for your company. Development services can include:
- Theme customization so that your online store uses your company brand
- Installation, setup and integration of the shopping cart from beginning to end
- Adding product categories
- Adding products
- Navigation development including mega menus, icon integration and more
- Responsive design
- Specification of all store settings including tax, shipping, currency, zones, etc.
- Testing of store to ensure the cart is calculating correctly
- Integration of major payment gateways that you wish to use
- PDF tutorial provided once the shop is live and handed over to you!